Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do some of you think of eibach springs that have them, as in how they ride and all.................... i know a guy that owns a shop here in georgia and he has a extra set that somebody bought and never picked up that he will sell me for $130 and they have never been opened........... oh yea they lower 2 inches in the front and back

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
oldbie? You bet I am!
319 Posts
marr9188 said:
what do some of you think of eibach springs that have them, as in how they ride and all.................... i know a guy that owns a shop here in georgia and he has a extra set that somebody bought and never picked up that he will sell me for $130 and they have never been opened........... oh yea they lower 2 inches in the front and back
They're pretty harsh with stock shocks so you might want to replace the shocks as well. Illumina 5 is a good start.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have another quick question, which i probally sound stupid for asking and i have already searched........................ the springs that i am getting tomorrow are for a 98-01 sedan v6 but it should still fit my car right??????????????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts