Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
hahah i just realized that the camber kit i just got on ebay is from you that you just shipped yesterday (to Kai). i hope the sale price isnt cheaper than the ebay one ha

·
Registered
450 Posts
would you a rear camber kit needed for the hfp suspension on sale? approx. what is it normally and what will the approximate price of it on sale be?? :)

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
would you a rear camber kit needed for the hfp suspension on sale? approx. what is it normally and what will the approximate price of it on sale be?? :)
they dont make the camber kits per suspension setup rather per make/model which is why the camber kits are adjustable to the specs you need it at. so to answer your question, it will obviously be on sale since he posted it in the 7th gen suspension thread. :cool:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So it's essentially 6.75% off your normal price, right?
Actually, its an additional 18% ($50) off of the front kit and 7% ($10) off the rear kit if purchased separately. If you purchase them together, you are receiving an additional 24% off ($100) the normal sales price which is 67% off msrp. :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the orders everyone! We are about halfway through of these. Once they are gone, the sale will be over! Order yours soon before you regret it! Let me know if you have any questions.

·
DaLab
42 Posts
i have the ball joint kit on my 03 accord and i am having clearance issues in the front. any suggestions? thanks
OH, and my car was slammed and i raised it a little thinking it would correct it but it didn't. i have the tein basic kit

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have the ball joint kit on my 03 accord and i am having clearance issues in the front. any suggestions? thanks
OH, and my car was slammed and i raised it a little thinking it would correct it but it didn't. i have the tein basic kit
Hello,

The only options are to raise the vehicle more, cut out some of the inner fender metal, run more negative camber or a combination of these.

Unfortunately, these are the only options and part of the trade-offs for being slammed.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts