Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just finished painting my engine covers blue and im starting not to like them any more. plus on top of that i accidently scratched the hell out of the far right peice (the one next to the TB). so i really dont feel like scraping off paint and sanding it down just to repaint everything black again. so is n e one willing to get rid of their stock engine covers and sell em to me (or trade if u feel like having a blue engine (minus that far right peice which is a lil f'd up)). my car is a 2001 with the DIS (im pretty sure the covers are different for the newer DIS cars)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a stock engine cover. I'm in NY. Make a fair offer and cover shipping and I will get it to you.

Keith

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea sure, is urs the 2000 or up? u dont have wires running across the far right piece do u?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, it's a 2000. Not sure about the wires thingy question. I will check manana.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is there n e way u can take a pic of it? are u interested in a trade or simply just want money for it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ca$h baby !!! :rofl: I'm not investing any more money into this ride until the economy shapes back up.

I will look today, and try to take a pic of it. How much are you offereing for it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
That sounds fine. I didn't have a chance to do anything the last couple days.... I was out of town. I will get the pics manana and post them and you can tell me whether your offer still stands.... What is your zip code?

Keith

1 - 10 of 10 Posts