Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I posted a picture of my engine on a thread, and I was told to loose the looms. So here it is, a picture with and without the looms on. I will definately use the looms for show, but that is only a few times a year. So what do you all think? Looms or not?
with

without

Thanks guys. :)

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Ugh...

Is this a serious thread? I dont like the loom one bit... Its soo... klutterey and draws your attention to stupid stuff like the cruze controll, throttle cable.. etc..

NO need man...

Rip that off and burn it, or give it to a ricer :p

E

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comment. As I said, another member said to loose the looms, so I went in the garage a few minutes ago and took them all off, and put them in a box. lol. I think it makes the whole engine look cleaner instead of a fake cheesy look. :)

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
a99blackaccord said:
Thanks for the comment. As I said, another member said to loose the looms, so I went in the garage a few minutes ago and took them all off, and put them in a box. lol. I think it makes the whole engine look cleaner instead of a fake cheesy look. :)
GOOD... :)

E

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I could sell them to a ricer, since they are precut to fit a lot of stuff for an accord. lol.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
i got a friend with an 05 dakota. he put those on his truck and put it on ebay for only $12k. nobody bid on it.

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
If you're really into looms, get black ones...lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts