Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best engine management system I can put in my car to get the most out of it and hopefully still run on regular gas.

05 av6 4dr sdn auto
kn cold air intake
ur pulley
j-pipe
test pipe
borla cat back

Thanks so much

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Not me, but others have on 3rd gen TLs which use the same stock management as our 7th gens. I have been poking around the AEM forum.

·
AccordingToSean
874 Posts
cant wait for that to get up and going with the AEM managment, b/c i dont want to get Apexi where i need to continuslly need to retune the car. Let me know once u get the ball rolling with that Paul. b/c its TL-S cams, mabey pre-cat deletes and hopfully the AEM F/ic and call it a days work

·
Honda Rookie
1,042 Posts
Ha, the AEM doesn't even work on our Accords yet, but it looks like some TL users are getting it to work with some modifications. So we can't "make sure" of anything at the moment.

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
Ha, the AEM doesn't even work on our Accords yet, but it looks like some TL users are getting it to work with some modifications. So we can't "make sure" of anything at the moment.
thats why we have NVA-AV6(Paul), and hopefully within the month or two i can have one to him so he can start working on it for me for my setup. This is pretty much our last resort.. GEMU sucks balls.:rolleye2:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So what should I get for my accord? What would be the best option for me and yeild the best results? Also would I be able to still use regular(87) gas?
05 av6 4dr sdn auto
kn cold air intake
ur pulley
j-pipe
test pipe
borla cat back
Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts