Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Same issue here -HELP

I find myself in the same position. My 03 accord 6 speed manual just got 4 vent valves. It is no surprise since my car has 289,000 miles. Just dropped a 45K mile transmission two years ago so i want to keep my car. My friend has a J32A (this is all he told me) engine sitting in his garage and is willing to sell it for $400.00. The engine looks great!!! but want to know how difficult this would be and how would i find out if any additional parts would be needed since i dont know what year of car it came off of or if it came from automatic trans or Manual... Please help as i need to get my car up and running soon.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
I find myself in the same position. My 03 accord 6 speed manual just got 4 vent valves. It is no surprise since my car has 289,000 miles. Just dropped a 45K mile transmission two years ago so i want to keep my car. My friend has a J32A (this is all he told me) engine sitting in his garage and is willing to sell it for $400.00. The engine looks great!!! but want to know how difficult this would be and how would i find out if any additional parts would be needed since i dont know what year of car it came off of or if it came from automatic trans or Manual... Please help as i need to get my car up and running soon.
J32a what? If its JDM J32a, it will not be a direct swap depending on what car and year it came out of.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts