Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Comes with all you see
Tires are practically brand new Sumitomo HTR ZIII 225/45/17.. ~150mi on them. 5x114.3 bolt. Have vouches on 8th. 1 inch lip rash you can see in the first pic on bottom. Everything else is perfect.

Price: 1150 FIRM.. will negociate trades..
Pickup only im in 626 area thanks for looking

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
these are spares, i dont wanna have another set laying around esp when im putting $ on top. :up:

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
They're light, affordable and look pretty good wrapped on 245/45's. A member on here and I'm sure a few others would love to rock those on their ride. I wouldn't hesitate myself if I had a few bucks to spend for an extra set. If you don't have it sold by the summer, I might take them off your hands for track events.. It's always nice to have a few sets of spares and these RPF1's work well. Let me know what you want without the tires.. I could even have them unmounted. 225 too skinny for me to play with.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well im contemplating about swapping them cause all i get are trade offers. i really dont want to seperate but if you're serious ill sell you the wheels.. but its a matter of time of WHEN you want them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts