Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
eurolite aftermarket fog lights and Motorola V635

i got a pair of eurolite fogs, never been used, i bought them when i had my 6th gen but i totaled it and thought i would use them on my 7th but instead i wanted oem's. ill let these go for 50 obo shipped anywhere in the US.

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
03ondubs said:
what color are these
what you mean? lense or bulb? lense is that bluish you get on most aftermarket fogs and the bulb is the regular stock bulb you get. iono these were never powered. they were only taken out for pics.

·
Registered
630 Posts
datboiroy said:
what you mean? lense or bulb? lense is that bluish you get on most aftermarket fogs and the bulb is the regular stock bulb you get. iono these were never powered. they were only taken out for pics.
I used to have same fogs on my old car they were ice green though. the lens looked multicolor but at night it projected green does the box say a color anywhere?

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
03ondubs said:
I used to have same fogs on my old car they were ice green though. the lens looked multicolor but at night it projected green does the box say a color anywhere?
i think the lense u talkin bout is "iodized"? but on the box.....it says crystal white

1 - 12 of 12 Posts