Accord V6 Forum banner

EVO 5 Body Kit

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Trevendous03 
#1 ·
I was in a little bit of a fender bender recently, so I'm getting money for a new hood and a new front bumper. I have stock everything right now, but I was considering putting a body kit on my car instead of the stock front bumper. I need a new rear bumper too because of deep deep scratches from the previous owner. I was looking at the Evo 5 body kit, and wondered if any of you guys had this or had any pics of accords with this body kit. Also open to other suggestions for body kits. Thanks.

#2 ·
IMO just say no to body kits...

but if youre set on body kits...i'd recommend the old school r33 front..bw sides..and a shaved bw rear(with the middle exhaust section cutted out so it looks like one big slot instead of 2 holes for mufflers...)

clean lip kits ftw though

#4 ·
yeah lip kits ftw. evo5 kit is ugly, and the only body kits that look remotely decent are the r33 front and bw like 98cg said or the bc2 kit. if I were you though, I'd stay away from fiberglass body kits, and go for something like a clean lip kit or a wings west polyurethane kit.

#5 ·
My opinion is the buddy club 2 kit. I think it looks great on the accord. I have had the Evo3 w/ the fog lights and I liked it. I personally like the Evo5 kit but in the end it is your opinion on what to do with your car. If you want the stock look or more of a different look its all up to you.

#7 ·
#12 ·
if you can't slam the ride, then get springs and shocks to lower it at least 1.5" and add on a lip kit or wings west or kaminari kit. the oem lip kit is the best looking imo, but if you're 01-02 then try out the mugen kit with a custom rear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.