Votes: 12 6.0%

EX, LX, DX, SE; Which one you own?

10K views 118 replies 71 participants last post by  damage2000 
#1 ·
Lets see the what type you are..

EX HERE!!!:woot:

#5 ·
EX here :D

EX owns! :D There is no DX V6 but 6gen still have DX I4 (135hp non-VTEC engine). The 7gen DX has the same engine as the LX but less features.
Yeah the 6th gen DX used the same engine that came in the 5th gen LX. The 7th gen DX has the same engine as the LX and EX . The 7th gen DX is the cheapest way to get an I-Vtec inline for in a Honda/Acura car :) .

And Nittanys1 you forgot the SE trim level. You know the trim that sits between the LX and EX inline 4.

#11 ·
Leather is option but moonroof is there. I'm not sure about climate control but it doesn't have homelink system (6gen EX AI4).
No the 6th gen EX I4 does not get automatic climate control even with leater.

The 7th gen EX I4 gets duel automatic climate control when equiped with leather.

#15 ·

3 EX V6's
1 DX

hahahaha. yes, the silver sedan is a dx. it's actually a "value package" which means they added in air conditioning and a radio! woot! hahaha. my mom paid me to mod it up with power door locks and an alarm :p
:D I remember that pic from a while back. I really need some power windows, now that sumer is finally here. Surprising to see so many EX owners.....you guys must be loaded:D

#19 ·
LX is where it's at! Like my sig says, the L in LX stands for lite:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.