Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
that was a good move removing the hanger bushing. I love mine and its been on the car only a couple days.

·
ER MER GERD!!!!
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was a good move removing the hanger bushing. I love mine and its been on the car only a couple days.
I have a rattle in 1st - 3rd gear around 3K rpm, thinking one of my bolts my be loose, but other than that, I love this jpipe. I thought my car moved pretty well w/ I/E and UR pully. The Jpipe breaths fresh life into the J30

I will post a video as soon as I can. I was hoping I could post vids using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
sweet can you feel any difference in power
yes!!!!

i have a AEM V2 intake and Borla Catback with this J-pipe. Found that the previous owner of mine had the version one and high flow cat installed. This out performs it throughout the whole power band.

·
ER MER GERD!!!!
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was my buddy's idea to take that off too. Only two bolts made it a lot easier to install.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
ER MER GERD!!!!
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
im still having problems getting the vids from this app and its driving me nuts.

·
Registered
461 Posts
We have the last of the Fujitsubo Legalis R Exhaust for the 06-07 Honda Accord V6 Sedan. It will also fit 03-05 if you cut the bumper to fit the exhaust tips.

We are offering the exhaust for $650 shipped to the Continental 48 U.S.

·
ER MER GERD!!!!
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
any response on exhaust the Apex ws II
The exhaust alone picked the car up a little bit. The look, feel, and sound of the world sport 2 cat back takes the cake. :beer::):beer:

·
ER MER GERD!!!!
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DMunny where did you get that exhaust from i want the same one
I got the exhaust off nopi.com. I have had nothing but good service from them. Also check the Excelerate website too my jpipe buying experience was A+

·
TrakCord
1,485 Posts
looks good, i like the collector design much better than the others, if only someone would make a 2.5" j-pipe to 3" collector that would be the ultimatum! :up:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
DMunny did you reset your ecu? If not do it now. You will see some more gains.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts