Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an exhaust shop to put back my oem exhaust with new hangers/welds, also a shop to put my oem shock/springs on, if someone wants to do this and be compensated let me know, im located in columbia, and can drive where ever

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
you should talk to paul (nvaav6) for that.. he;s in sterling va which is about about an hour from you... maybe a lil more but you'd probably get jipped at a full shop

·
i haz vtec
1,561 Posts
I need an exhaust shop to put back my oem exhaust with new hangers/welds, also a shop to put my oem shock/springs on, if someone wants to do this and be compensated let me know, im located in columbia, and can drive where ever
i think i can ask my shop to do that, it's manik muffler on 40

·
7yr / 120K
955 Posts
So I assume you took off your aftermarket suspension... Do you have anything to sell? I am looking to buy some springs and was just wondering because I am local to you.

·
i haz vtec
1,561 Posts
if still looking for muffler work, call up 410 579 4780 and tell them alvin sent ya.

i asked them for a price when i was there and I was not sure what exactly you needed. This is not manik but another shop i just went to and they seem reasonable but might be crowded at times

1 - 6 of 6 Posts