Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what I did last time.....There is a website that I found a good deal on then took that sheet to piece to [email protected] local dealer and he beat that price by

$50.....I just cant remember the web that has real good deals on warranties.....anyone remember ?

Thanks all

·
Registered
444 Posts
Warranty

THERUIZFAMILY said:
Here is what I did last time.....There is a website that I found a good deal on then took that sheet to piece to [email protected] local dealer and he beat that price by

$50.....I just cant remember the web that has real good deals on warranties.....anyone remember ?

Thanks all
I think the website you wanted is
College hills honda
I plan to purchase my warranty from them I heard that they were the cheapest, even cheaper then going through HOA itself

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will call them tomorrow ........ I read the statement below and looks like I might have to many miles on my car. I currently have 47 k

"confirm my vehicle is less than 2 years old and has under 24,000 miles - If your vehicle does not meet this criteria please call 1-888-244-6632
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): "

·
The Music Must Change
1,025 Posts
Curry Honda's are cheap too....their prices on their site don't take into account the $100 "special promotion" they always run.

I printed out their quote on a 7yr 100K 0 deduct warranty, which was $790 when I was going to buy my car, took it to their finance guy and said beat it, which he did by $25 so my warranty was $765. Not quite the $745 on the college hills but hey, it's $20 I'm not shooting myself over it.

It is really sad though that I didn't buy a v6 because I was petrified of problems and they are seeming to creep up on the 03s already and the 04s and 05s are next. Also, if any part of my navi goes replacing that alone will be more than the $765...I think it's worth it, obviously, or I wouldn't have bought it.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've never bought a warranty online but couldnt I just buy the warranty and say my car has 41k miles even though it has 47 ? I called Honda of America yesterday and updated my info. and come to think about it I might have told them I had 47k miles on it...Is that something they usually ask ?
Rick

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn just read the fine print

"All prices and plans subject to changes. All pricing dependant upon final verification through Honda warranty and is dependant upon verification of your current mileage, years of ownership, and vehicle model. If pricing is different than stated here you will be notified before processsing."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts