Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This was photoshopped by someone on another board... take a look at the left headlight... notice how the top portion is bowed in toward the projector/headlight itself whereas the right side is normal straight/sorta bowed out away from the headlight/projector.

IMO this gives an amazing look to the 7th genners. It makes the care look soo aggresive and mean as though its just grinning at you. If you dont see it... STARE lol...

its very subtle but yet it does A WHOLE LOT. This is NOT the same as those on ebay the ebay ones wont look like that.

Any ideas on how we can make this happen? :D

Discuss.

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
look carefully at the left headlights the right side of the headlight is bowed in where as the stock it is sorta bowed out or just straight.

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
I doubt you can make it work because that bump on the cover is getting in the way. It does look mean tho.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I can't imagine that this would be too hard to do. Getting the material would be the challenge. Cut a template out of cardboard or something and then maybe try to go to a body shop or something and see if you can get maybe a piece of fiberglass or a similar material to be used as the eyelid. Then order some pain to match your car and paint it. Like I said if you could find the material or at least something that would hold up maybe some metal that can be cut to your specs ten this should be an achieveable project. Good Luck and let me know what you come up with.

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i want to see the same... but with this eyelid we can prolly cut this ourself though it would have to be REALLY precise... Wondering if we can have these made like what i have above.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i can try to make it with the extra CF i have. can you photoshop a bigger picture so I can see exactly how youd want it to look.

or you can use vinyl for easy cutting and application.

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
wow, it took me a while to see it. It's kinda too subtle. It would be nice if you covered more of the orange turn blinker,

·
Registered
596 Posts
can we just do it with body colored stickers?I know the look wont be the same...however, from the far...it will looks probably the same.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Looks pretty cool but it's kind of hard to notice the difference. Only 7th Gen Accord owners will notice the difference if they saw it on their rear view mirror. Everyone else won't.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts