Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S: 17 X 7.5 5 Zigen 5ZR Universal 4 Lugger CHANGE PRICE!!

from $650 to $550 FLAT NO MORE NO LOWER! NO LOW BALLERS

17X7.5 5Zigen 5ZR Black w/ Polished Lip (With Tires)
These are 17Inch 5Zigen 5ZR's 4X100&4X114 (Any 4 Lug Car) there black w/ silver polished lip (1Inch lip).... these are great wheels and strong as hell... ONLY $650! ive used them for a good 7 months, but now, im selling my 4 bagger accord(CG6) and everything off it. going for a new project, i want to keep these but the next car i want is 5X114 -_- sucks for me....

anyways... there are curb scratches... past owner... ive sanded them down got the clear coat of the lip and re polished them, they where UGLY i filed down as much as i can, they look pretty good took a picture of the lip.. they blinged... These come w/ tires... a lot of tread left! 215/45/17 Barum Tires

heres the pictures

The Whole Set

^^^If You Take A Look @ This One, Top left of The Lip Its A Bit Dented... Ive Knocked It Back As Much As Possible... without rippin through the metal

i loved this set... hope you do too.... im not going down on the price.... NO LOW BALLERSSSSSSSSS

heres a picture of them on my car when i still had my parts on it...

Contacts: Daniel

Cell Phone 323 868 2343 (Available 12:30PM-2AM)
Email: [email protected]
AIM: MeSoYogi
or just message me on here :)

I Prefer Pick up only, Im Located In So Cal (Los Angeles) i will deliver if less then 15 miles away or meet 1/2 way, what ever we work out....

Thanks guys TTYL :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yeah i just relized that, i deleted them already ;) sorry bout that.... i was like oh i dont like how this sounds oh i messed up oh crap... then i relized it was an actual subitting button lol

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
^ Good luck with the sales! I just got myself these wheels recently, except in silver and 18s. :up2:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i love this set... id use em on the next car, but every car im going for is a 5 lugger...

00-01 Subaru RS
02-03 Subaru Wagon
03-Present Honda element

yeah like i said loved it to death, and there forged too, NOT AS LIGHT AS YOU THINK! but... strong very very strong

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Nice wheels. I had the same. But I'd like to point out they're not forged. The 5Zigen 5ZR Copse never came forged. Ever.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awah O.O hmmmm the previous owner told me there where forged... he could of been wrong, im just going off by wut he told me so EH!

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Yeah, at 23+lbs, no way they could be forged. These wheels are strong as hell though.

Great price and very custom wheels.

Good luck with the sale!! =)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
local buyers only please... but yeah... dropped price to 550 just for the next 2 days.... call me up great tires & wheels :)!

im free whenever... call me up ;-)!

550 no lower!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OhYogi? said:
local buyers only please... but yeah... dropped price to 550 just for the next 2 days.... call me up great tires & wheels :)!

im free whenever... call me up ;-)!

550 no lower!!!
TO MANY BUYERS FLAKING AND LAGGING!
NO I WILL NOT SAVE THEM FOR YOU FOR 2-3 WEEKS
:angry:

if your not serious please... dont waste my time...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts