Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the lug size are 4X114 and 5X114. Rims are 18' X 7.5' offset is 45mm.
they were on my 6th gen accord. the wheels are located in houston, tx. im in need of money i am willing to ship. Rims come with only 2 center caps. i bought them missing from another person. wheels do have curb checks but you cannot see them from a feet away.

Not sure how much shipping is but i want $550 before shipping+however much shipping is on top. price is obo. accepting trades for civic EG. :D PM if you have any questions. i have sold the projectors here on v6 so if anyone is scared cause i only have less than 30 post.
o yeah rims are just dirty because it was raining that day.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as i looked closely today all 3 wheels have no curb checks. 1 wheel has very very minumal curb check. only problem is on some wheels the clear coat is coming off a little bit. All 4 wheels have tires on them 1 is flat. 2 have about 20%-30% tread left with camber wear. and 1 tire has no tread left and is bald. if i ship them off i will send rims only if you happen to live in houston you have an option of keeping the tires or not LOL.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
curbed wheel. its actually only 2inch long.

pics of all 5 wheels up close.
pictures ARE HIGH PIXEL PICTURES. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE DETAIL ON EACH RIM SAVE THE PIC AND ZOOM IN ON WHAT AREA YOU WANT TO SEE. no scratches just some clear coat coming off. LMK thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts