Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
WTFOMGSTFU
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S: 3 steering wheels mdx and tl

ok im pretty agravated. a little over a onth ago i ordered a 01 mdx steering wheel, got home saw the box tore it open- wrong color. called the guy, he sent me another. same situation got home saw the box, open it, right color, wrong wheel 03+ wheel, so last thursday i called him and he sent me another one. well ive been sitting around the house waiting on ups and sure enough he show up, hands me the box, i open it, BAM its a 04 TL wheel!

IM PISSED! i just want a freakin wheel for my car. will take trades other wise $65 each obo

·
WTFOMGSTFU
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only one for a 6th gen is the tan one. i think the other black mdx wheel will fit 7th gen.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Steverino said:
OT but... did you order these from RacingHart03?
last time i checked racinghart03 said he didnt have any black tl-s or mdx wheels.. only tan ones

·
Registered
7 Posts
Interested in the tan mdx wheel, but got a question for ya. Does it have the perforations in the leather like the cls/tls wheels do? If so dibs & would you let it go for $60 shipped? Otherwise let me know thanks.

·
WTFOMGSTFU
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tan one is pending. its a dark tan ill have a better pic up after work.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Who'd you order them from so the rest of us don't get screwed over like you did. btw - I went thru the same nonsense w/ a seller who sold me an MDX wheel - although in perfect condition, it wouldn't fit my gen 6 Accord. All I got back from him was a "sorry about that. . .I thought it was the correct wheel" - and he had a correct wheel on his gen6 already, so he knew knew the truth.

'Truth - what the hell is that anymore ?'

·
WTFOMGSTFU
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
autowrecking.com
really nice guy though everytime it has been the wrong one, he went ahead and shipped another wrong one for free.so the last time i just asked him if i could send a picture, so we will see if he sends the right one or if i have a 4th useless wheel.on another note all the wheels he has sent me have been in perfect condition

·
WTFOMGSTFU
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its whatever tan is in the mdx i know that doesnt say much but im having trouble getting ahold of a camera right now other than my phone.

·
WTFOMGSTFU
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont want tan in mine, maybe you could stain it?haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts