Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Untitled
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I'm selling a 15 gig 3rd gen iPod. I'm asking 220 shipped. It comes with the iPod, firewire cable, charger, brand new head phones, and the latest iPod software (burned). Pics are below.

·
Dl20ccA is Acc0l2D backwards
479 Posts
Hey I'm interested. It seems to me that there alot of scratches on the back and the front. I'm guessing it's because you actually used the thing :) Well, is there ANYTHING wrong with it physically? ie blemishses, scratches other than the back as seen in the pictures. And how about mechanically. How are the buttoms and the click wheel? When did you get this. Sorry for all the questions, it's just that I'm a very serious buyer for an Ipod and I don't want to get something that doesn't work PERFECTLY. Thanks. And even if I don't purchase it, my other friend is interested so let me know the condition, and he's not as extreme as I am condition wise.

-Daniel

·
Dl20ccA is Acc0l2D backwards
479 Posts
VanyDotK said:
The pictures catch everything pretty much perfectly. The wheel and buttons all work fine. There is nothing wrong with the iPod, I had it for about 6 months now.

Well, I understand about the chrome part being impossible to keep scratch-free. But how about the front (white cover) are there scratches on the cover, or especially on the screen cover?

·
Untitled
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It doesn't have the docking charger. It comes with songs if you want it to, I haven't cleared it out yet. Other than a few scratches, there is nothing wrong with it, functionality is perfect, battery lasts for about 7 hours.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts