Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This is for complete set of much much better perforated leather steering wheel that you can only find on 7gen 6mt and TSX.. as well as silver trim control only available on TSX ..!! This steering wheel feel so much better than AT version.. leather is soft and strong... perforated section gives you much better grip as well.. this is a must have upgrade that will add so much class to your car..!!

This is also perfect upgrade for sedan people that wants 3-spoke couple steering wheel, but you will also need airbag which I can let it go as well. If you want this option, please contact me for pricing.

frankly.. i am sad to let this go but i have no use as I moved on to MOMO steering wheel now.. I am only doing so to keep my interior all MOMO.. but frankly.. i still love this oem steering wheel much much better..

You can take it away from me for ONLY $150. That is steering wheel and both silver trim control (cruise and radio). The retail value is $350 for steering wheel and about $40 for each control. This is a steal!!

Pix here..

·
Registered
487 Posts
will you be willing to part out only the steering wheel? i think the silver trim would look funky against my fake cf on my 6 spd lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
would you be willing to trade airbags? the reason why i am asking is because i have a sedan and the airbag on my steering wheel wont fit on yours. my steering wheels is brand new since my car is brand new. im pretty sure you can sell it for the same price. let me know

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chinoamigo said:
will you be willing to part out only the steering wheel? i think the silver trim would look funky against my fake cf on my 6 spd lol
don't you get the same steering wheel??? i thought 6mt comes with it.. give me a ring if you're interested in it.. it is at CC...

·
Registered
487 Posts
naw i have plastic crap. lol.. well actually i dunno. i'd have to take a look at my steering wheel again haha. ill let u know later

·
chinoamigo said:
naw i have plastic crap. lol.. well actually i dunno. i'd have to take a look at my steering wheel again haha. ill let u know later
You have the exact same steering wheel in your car. Exactly the same except that you have charcoal-gray-colored plastic instead of the TSX's silver-colored plastic.

·
Registered
487 Posts
naw but the pores in the leather aren't as large as those? and also the top/bottom doesn't feel like leather.. i dont know what it feels like =T it's also hard to condition it cause i dont know what the heck it is. haha

·

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alteregopo said:
let me know when you are up in SJ
btw... we have the freaking same razo gas pedals (darn)

Po
Lol.. I WAS at SJ this Sat...

For pedals.. i had changed mine to momo already.. ;)

·
Registered
487 Posts
yeah. so brex how much? let me know man. also could u bring it back to mpk? i dont wanna drive all the way down to CC lol. i also wanna feel the steering wheel too.. see if its different or not.,.

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
chinoamigo said:
yeah. so brex how much? let me know man. also could u bring it back to mpk? i dont wanna drive all the way down to CC lol. i also wanna feel the steering wheel too.. see if its different or not.,.
it is sitting in my house already.. $100 to take it.. ;) aim me to let me know..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts