Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have forsale a VIS carbon fiber hood for a 98-00 accord sedan, its been off the car for about 3 years sitting in my bedroom, i really need to get rid of this! The sides are painted heather mist metallic, comes with sparco hood pins, and 4cyl hood prop for the v6 models. The hood is in great shape and was on the car for about 6 months, because i traded in the vehicle. I prefer local pickup on this shipping would probably be a last resort because it is so large and will be a major hassle. I am wanting $250 or best offer local pickup in Naples, FL. Here are some pics

I also have 2 sets of honda factory wheels forsale
-98 accord 15 inch aluminum alloy wheels off an ex v6 sedan, condition is good no bends has normal scratches and minor curbings.
-02 accord aluminum alloy 16 inch wheels of an ex v6 coupe, condition is good no bends has normal scratches and minor curbings.
Wanting $200 or best offer plus shipping each set.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Is heather mist the silver color or the beige color? Also, how far is Naples from Jacksonville?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Naples is south west Fl. Located directly across from miami. It actually cost me $25 to get the hood painted, i kinda got hooked up. If you are wanting to get it painted another color im sure it will be more than this it has to be prepped and then painted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts