Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this came off my 2002 accord coupe. this is oem and painted satin silver with led. its is in excellent (probably perfect) condition. no scratches or marks. i would like 200 plus shipping or obo. i really dont know how much it runs so sorry if its too high.

i have pictures but everyone has seen one of these. email me at [email protected]. thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
dannynguyen said:
this came off my 2002 accord coupe. this is oem and painted satin silver with led. its is in excellent (probably perfect) condition. no scratches or marks. i would like 200 plus shipping or obo. i really dont know how much it runs so sorry if its too high.

i have pictures but everyone has seen one of these. email me at [email protected]. thanks
Hey danny where you at in texas, I was wondering if you would be interested in trading your stock steering wheel and airbag for my sparco steering wheel and hub adapter....By the way Is your accord an EX model ? Let me know Bro I'm in austin.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
tu_clean said:
Hey danny where you at in texas, I was wondering if you would be interested in trading your stock steering wheel and airbag for my sparco steering wheel and hub adapter....By the way Is your accord an EX model ? Let me know Bro I'm in austin.
if your looking for a steering wheel, try finding one on ebay. acura 2000-2003 acura cl's and tl's and 2001 mdx only will fit into the 6gen accord. it will definately be hard to find to airbags. be warned about the airbags, they arent cheap.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i have a steering wheel off a dx accord in that graphite color with airbag.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts