Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to sell my car soon and I need a stock exhaust. I will trade 1 month dual world sport exhaust catback ( excellent condition polished every 2 weeks ) for stock catback and cash. Here is a pic as well as a pic in my signature.

(hangs off cause of OEM rubber hangers, easy to fix with thicker rubber hangers)

make me a offer.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
now $420 + stock exhaust. Local pick up preferred, if shipping is involve we'll talk.

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
price is too high.......

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
phatxtom, might have a buyer, if not I'll get back to u.

·
Registered
772 Posts
i sold mine 350 on ebay man.....hard to sell at a high price

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well offer is still good or obo. I haven't been able to get into contact with PhaTxToM.

·
Registered
321 Posts
new they are $550?? i'll give you 02 dual exhaust and $200

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got them for like 700 new. How about $300 and 02 dual exhaust.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
I am PM'ing you an offer.. where are you located? I can come and pick up this weekend sometime if you would like to make a deal with me. Ill drive right up to your house and make it easy. I just hope you are in MD.. I just drove to CT last week to pick up rims. :sighs: is there any way you can help me get the right hangers for these cans? if not, its okay, just give me a good enough deal so I can wait and fork over the money to a shop to get them put on correctly.

·
Registered
209 Posts
noo maccordownr, i live in austin remember me? you PMed me, but i'm selling my dual apex ws exhaust maybe we can discuss something out because i'm gettin me some magnaflows

so PM me and we'll talk

·
Registered
321 Posts
still availible?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts