Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi i have ebay "oem style" fog lights plug and play and black housed "oem style" headlights also plug and play. Paid 155 for the both ill take best reasonable offer for them. They are in like new condition the lights were only on for about 3 weeks. The fogs were never even wired in. Still new. Fogs are for an 06-07 coupe

Im in CT and willing to ship and split cost for the right offer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are aftermarkets built and feel like original quality. they are sturdy they dont flicker or fit awkward like others do. Same with fogs, fit right in no funny play or anything.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still have them. Wasted valuable time pm'ing back and forth and they flake out even turned down a potential sale just to keep my word with the guy........However still available best reasonable offer takes it. They are cleaned up in a box ready to ship. All in mint cond.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its 100 for both headlights and fogs so you do save.... The problem is you want them for free. You pm me multiple times just to window shop and flake out I told you ill do the headlights for 75 shipped and you didnt bite because you wanted 70 shipped. lol Serious?. Buy them on ebay then, no one is stopping you. Fogs 35 shipped.....All basically new. Was on the car not even a month which was also barely driven.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts