Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i know people have said this before but im a lil hard pressed for money lately so if theres anyone who wants there headlights blackhoused in the northeast im your man. I gaurentee a professional job and turnaround would be one day. I think 40$ is a very fair price for a basic blackhousing job and obviously you would pay for shipping. If you dont trust me i have pics of mine. i would also be willing to meet if your in the NY tristate area, so if theres anyone left that still has stock headlights and wants the goodness send me a pm.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Has anyone got headlights from you before or is this your first time telling people that you do this? Just wondering if you had any customers from here. Plz post pix thx

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has anyone got headlights from you before or is this your first time telling people that you do this? Just wondering if you had any customers from here. Plz post pix thx
this is the first time im doing this.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
siciliangrl said:
i am interested, but where exactly are you located? I am in South Jersey.
im in middletown, NY. its about 30min north of the palisaids mall if you know where that is. Like I said if anyone is worried about the turnaround i will have these done the day i get them and will have them shipped out the next day. I understand that its not cool to be without headlights so im eager to try and work something out with any of you guys. however i wont be able to meet anyone for about a week as i have a bent cv shaft and torn cv boot(dont ask please) so im trying not to drive. Also i am open to trades though i cant think of what i want lol.

·
Registered
152 Posts
understandable. the palisades are too far for me to drive w my schedule anyway. and the only things i have to trade are projectors and carbon fiber tails ( which im sure you dont need or want either ) LOL

i am waiting on some bills to go through , than i can determine when i can ship these out and paypal you.

ps- i have a spare set of headlights, so no need for a rush

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
siciliangrl said:
understandable. the palisades are too far for me to drive w my schedule anyway. and the only things i have to trade are projectors and carbon fiber tails ( which im sure you dont need or want either ) LOL

i am waiting on some bills to go through , than i can determine when i can ship these out and paypal you.

ps- i have a spare set of headlights, so no need for a rush
sounds great, lemme know when your ready and ill make you first priority, also try and ship them out on a monday if possible, you could always send them and ill do them and send them out when you paypal me :D since you have them as extras, also youll have to let me know exactly how you want your amber strips,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts