Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I brought this off peter4m626 [his old link] but I ended up needing the money. Fits 98-02 Honda Accord Coupes, Carbon Fiber. Has been used [by the previous owner.. iono how long; by me... its been on for at least 5 days] I picked it up at the guy's house around 2am and it was pouring that night [last week], so I couldn't see all the dings and little scratches. It's in very good condition. It ended up not being what I wanted so I'm letting it go for how much I got it for, so no profit for me at all - besides losing the gas money/mileage that was used to pick the hood up. $90 Firm [that's how much I paid him] or better offers. I am located in the CA/So.Cal/714 area. Contact me via Email at [email protected] / via PM / via AIM sticky56i
Thanks for looking. Enjoy the pics. Locals ONLY 'cuz I don't want to ship :D

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
carbon98accord said:
can i get a better pic of the crack?? like up close please? very interested!

carbon98accord(at)hotmail(dot)com ;)
Here you go. Just click the thumbnail and it'll get bigger.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
t t t .. bump bump bump

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure, if that's the last resort I have to do to get rid of this, then I suppose so.

·
Registered
36 Posts
well if it comes down to it and you have no other bites, find out what the shipping would be to 78747 or 78745 which is a friends body shop, whichever turns out cheapest...

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump. too lazy to ship. give me another week and ill consider shipping. [if you're still interested]

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, sorry it took so long but.. here's the rate:
Texas, 78747 119.29* 3 days UPS / Texas, 78745 119.29* 3 days UPS

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

·