Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold**

Hey everyone, i'm selling a carbon fiber Oem hood for the 98-02 accord coupes, it's used but in very good condition, juss minor scratches, but hardly noticeable, email me at [email protected] if you're interested, price is $88, im located in El Monte in socal in the 626, come check it out, thanks for looking!!!

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
aye dude..imm in socal 323 area
ill buy it..

you got emailed
i have cash ready
i wanna drop by and check it out
my info is on the email..hit me back asap

thanks

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
dam..so anxious to wait for a reply.haha..i seriously am ready to go down to pick it up rite now...

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
dang i am interested too, but right now I am in the bay area and not in san diego :( free bump, and someone pic this up! because its killing me that I cant buy it :(

·
Registered
411 Posts
this is the second time a socal member has dropped a cf hood for dirt cheap! WTF!! Someone in NY needs to give me a killer deal like this. Free bump.. cause i hate you ;-)

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
I'm interested and I have cash on hand. I live in the 714 area. I'm free all this week (except for Saturday since I got work in the evening.) Ready to pick up ASAP. email me via [email protected] I am ready to buy it now.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
this sucks!!!!!! how come no one sells something like that cheap...in my area or even close to it!!! willing to ship?
hehe...

I have a cousin that lives in baldwin park....is that far from u?

·
Registered
371 Posts
hondaboi said:
this sucks!!!!!! how come no one sells something like that cheap...in my area or even close to it!!! willing to ship?
hehe...

I have a cousin that lives in baldwin park....is that far from u?

baldwin park is right next to el monte.. i think cf is out of style now haha i picked one up for 60 bucks but i has damage tho

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
oh...so its close huh? hmm...ill go and ask my cousin to see if he has time to pickup...if the seller is willing to ship, ill pay for shipping...but of course, it depends on how much!

I like CF...looks nice in my opinion! I like the contrast of the CF color with the body color...but for $88..im not complaining! hahaha, regardless of style! haha..

ps: are CF still repairable? I mean if someone painted them already and has some chips on it can you still take off the paint and fix the chips? Sorry to be asking this..dunno much about CF..

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
bump for a chillass saler...someone jump at this...i didnt pick it up ...not wat imm looking for...but its a awesome deal..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the bump Leon, its still for sale guys, i need to get rid of this, first comes to get it takes it, emails have been replied, I dont think I'm willing to ship, its a big item, I also have an Eibach anti-roll kit available for $200, it was used for 3 months, but still in excellent cond, box and instructions, decals are still there, everything you need to install, this kit goes for $369 on optauto.com, if interested email me at [email protected] , thanks,

1 - 20 of 30 Posts