Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these and never used them. bought them locally and came out of a 2003 cl-s. he told me that they fit in a 6th gen accord, which I have tested out and the do. they fit right behind the tail lights in the wheel well. will try to post pictures soon. would like to get $100 +shipping for them but make an offer.

·
hmmm what next?
2,785 Posts
possibly interested if you got pics. also if you have picks of them in place because i cannot picture where you are talking about.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I;m having trouble transfering the pictures from my camera to my computer I'll try to have it done tom if not tonight

·
Alan N
446 Posts
if utee05 only wants one, let me know about the other one shipped to 07110, and i am not trying to be annoying, but i would really like to see some pics

·
Registered
50 Posts
i would take 1 if donuts is willing to sell just 1. also what would it be shipped for 1 to 78613? do you have any idea what the volume of the box is?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its 100 for just the boxes not sure about shipping just yet. I have no idea of the volume as i have never installed them, and it looks like you would need to remove the jack to mount the right box. sorry about the pics I'll try to get them as soon as possible thanks for holding in. and if you guys can work it out between the two of you i would sepatate them. $50 each

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
have my friend tying to do it for me today, but if he can't get it tonight I'll take pics on my phone and up load them. and I want 100 for both unless i can definitely sell them separately them I'll split em up. sorry for the inconvenience.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts