Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is the GARMIN 2610 in-car GPS navigation system. I've had it for about 8 months, however it was hardly ever used. The System is in MINT condition, and it works flawlessly. I paid $700.00 for it, and I'm asking for $435 or best offer. Pick up is free, and shipping will be $15.00.

more information can be found at http://www.garmin.com/products/sp2610/

PM me or e-mail me ([email protected]) if anyone is interested. I can accept cash, money order or Paypal. However you will need to include the 3% fee is paying by PayPal.

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
Amputater said:
haha, are you interested sleepyriceboi?

bumpy bump

LOL........are u kidding me???

i have a pioneer AVIC-D1 double din navigation system in my av6 =]

but, non the less, BUMP!

i will never drive w/o my or A navi

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$300 is way too low. NEW PRICE $415 SHIPPED. Anyone who is interested can PM me or e-mail me. I have more pictures if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ephyouckay said:
hey would you be willing to go lower? buy.com has it for 500ish shipped.....

This is a MINT system, I haven't used it much, $415 SHIPPED is the lowest that I will go. It comes with the original retail with everything that came with the retail box. Shipping alone will be at least $15, buy.com's got a bulk shipping contract with USPS, UPS or Fedex, but I have to pay retail shipping price to mail it to you. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
442 Posts
off topic

my friend has the same one, and it's great..

got a question..

does navigation w/ CD have much of disadvantages compared to the one w/ satellite, such as Garmin..?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
z0n3 said:
my friend has the same one, and it's great..

got a question..

does navigation w/ CD have much of disadvantages compared to the one w/ satellite, such as Garmin..?
No, there is none, because this unit (the Garmin 2610) IS a SATELLITE unit. Its the same the ones that are build into the cars. The ones that are build into cars run off a DVD disc which is usually located in the trunk. The garmin unit uses a memory card, and it lets you load maps (mine has the entire tri-stated area loaded) into. The garmin unit is also portable, and it can be used in different cars.

Anyone who is interested PM me or e-mail me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts