Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my these head lights i bought about 8 months ago. they are perfect condition. I have got nothing but comments on these when they first came out i payed 317 shipped ot my door. I am going to include all bulbs that's h1 for high beams, h3 for fogs, h3 for head lights, and i have amber stock oem turn signals. I have no complain what so ever with these lights. I have Phillips blue vision bulbs imported from england in these lamps. I am looking for around $130 obo... no low ballers please.. heres a pic http://www.v6performance.net/gallery/data/506/225front.jpg

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
Noraiz is a good guy. I've bought headlights from him in the past and it came on time and in good condition. He even cleaned and aimed them for me. He's an OG here and no one should hesitate to do business with him.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks david, i have pm'd u all that were interested...

VtECAzNRaCeR said:
Noraiz is a good guy. I've bought headlights from him in the past and it came on time and in good condition. He even cleaned and aimed them for me. He's an OG here and no one should hesitate to do business with him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts