Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UP for sale is my Infinity basslink, 10 in., self powered sub. The sub is a also self enclosed and mounts with mounting brackets. Convenient for tight space. It was used in my Accord for about a year and a half. I bought it after my Infinity Perfect was stolen in May of 05, installed in my car in July of 05.

200W

dimensions: H14.5inxW12.5xD8

Reason for sale is that its not enough bass for me. It was great for a while, but Im used to systems that you can feel in your stomach. This sub has nice sound to it though, its for the person that doesnt want a really bass-drone. It gives light-medium bass.
Also comes with the sub control knob to mount underdash(not pictured)

Pic of Basslink installed in my trunk:

Looking to get 120.00, MSRP is 350.00 , Buyer pays if to be shipped
Thanks for looking

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bee you em pee

i need to get rid of it, its just sitting around since i already replaced my system..

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
how much trunk space does it take up ?

I currently have 2 memphis 12" subs, and i am looking to get something a liitle more compact, and efficient.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
ive seen this setup myself in a 6th gen accord and it doesnt take up much space at all... you could mount it right up against the trunk wall and it'll take up less space than a backpack

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^Thats exactly wear I had it mounted....and thats where its shown in the picture(u can see the cargo net in the corner) I took out the plastic tray so i could move it in even more(gives a few inches) ....doesnt take up room at all. I hauled baseball equipment, moving boxes, home stereos, computer equipment , etc. around in it all the time and had extra space

·
Whoah
1,072 Posts
99cfENVYv6 said:
Looking to get 120.00, MSRP is 350.00 , Buyer pays if to be shipped
Where'd you buy that for $350? Most stores sell them for $200 new. Cheapest I found was $172 used on amazon.

Still, $120 is still a hell of a good price. I was going to buy a basslink before and still kind of do, but my cash flow hurts it. I'd totally pick it up though if I had $140 or so to push out for it.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ah, it just said msrp was 349.99 on their website so i assumed thats what they went for.

But the price stands at 120. I think its a good deal for what youre getting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts