Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got sponsored by Polk Audio, so my current system has to go.

i've already replace my front speakers with Polk Momo MM6 so my fronts are the first to go.

I'm selling JL Audio XR650 CXi speakers used for only 6 months and in GREAT condition.
Also still has warrenty till Nov 5th, 2005 (so if you blow it out you can get them replaced at any Good Guys location. I have all the paper work too)

http://jlaudio.com/evolution/XR650CX.html#

$180 obo

NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING

I have to sell these quick! need money for new amp kits, yellow top battery, and capacitor.. hahahha

:D

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
price dropped to $170

·
Registered
258 Posts
Im interested in your whole audio setup.. I'm just looking for a good deal on really high quality audio equip for my car.. Lemme know what you have available and how much you are asking.. maybe we can work something out thanks =)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i made a resume for my car. i sent it to JBL, JL, Audiobahn, polk audio, and MTX... i got accepted by JBL, Audiobahn, and polk. and I decided to go with polk. I talked with the sponsorship manager there and we created business relations and now we're good friends... the first sponsor is the hardest to get.. after that... it'll be pretty easy. but There is a lot more to it then just getting free parts... or parts at cost... you are officially a representative of that company.. and it is your job to bring in consumers and advertise... go to as many car shows as possible.. use business cards... pass them out on the street.. yadda yadda yadda...

·
Registered
200 Posts
i made a resume for my car. i sent it to JBL, JL, Audiobahn, polk audio, and MTX... i got accepted by JBL, Audiobahn, and polk. and I decided to go with polk. I talked with the sponsorship manager there and we created business relations and now we're good friends... the first sponsor is the hardest to get.. after that... it'll be pretty easy. but There is a lot more to it then just getting free parts... or parts at cost... you are officially a representative of that company.. and it is your job to bring in consumers and advertise... go to as many car shows as possible.. use business cards... pass them out on the street.. yadda yadda yadda...
MugenR: A little off topic but congrats on your sponsor. Your car looks great.. it's about time you started getting some sponsors. Good luck with future sponsors and future mods for your car. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts