Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL ITEMS PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCE!!!!!!!!!!! NEED THESE ITEMS GONE.

If you view it, please bump the thread. Thanks.

I'm consolidating ALL my F/S thread into one. All parts are for 6th Gen Accord unless specified. If you want to check out the part in person, I'm located in Long Beach, CA. All price OBO. If anyone purchase more than one item I can hook you up on a sweet deal. I can ship small item, but for the larger item PM me first.

For faster response. Please email me. [email protected]

1. Work VS-XX 18x7.5 +45 w/ tires NO CENTER CAP - WAS $1000 NOW $850 (WILL NOT SHIP) Price to sell.

2. 02' Civic Si steering w/ airbag - WAS $250 NOW $200

3. K-Sports Kontrol Pro Damper System - SOLD

4. Ingalls Front Adjustable Control Arms w/ ball joint - $180 PENDING

5. V6 Accord Cold Air Intake (GENERIC) - $15

6. 98-00 Accord Coupe Mudguard (NO HARDWARE) - SOLD

7. Accord Sedan CF Gas Lid - $40

8. 99 Accord Automatic Shifter - $15

9. Sedan Rear Passenger Window Granish (the rubber piece that goes around the non-moving window) - $5

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
will the k-sport work with 7th gen sedans? i know you said its for 6th gen but i heard from someone that both models use same setup.

also do you know how to install?

·
Registered
887 Posts
^^hah sweet avatar.. is that you? anyways.. i heard that 6th and 7th gen suspension is interchangeable, but the top mount will need to be replaced?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
interested in the ksport damper system shipped to 55433. Also how many miles have you put on them?
Unless you can ship me your stock one. I won't be shipping these out. My car is my only DD so I need your stock one. As far as mileage goes I have to say about 12,000 +/- 300 miles.
Interested in the Work VS-XX

Need pics to see what condition they're in first though...?
Will try to take pictures tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

will the k-sport work with 7th gen sedans? i know you said its for 6th gen but i heard from someone that both models use same setup.

also do you know how to install?
I know how to install them just not sure if it will work on a 7th gen tho.

·
Registered
529 Posts
onnly if we could figure out a way to do this man! lol I might have a friend with suspension from his 01 sedan. has about 60k on it before he put on his coilovers. Ill let you know by tomorrow or by the end of the week.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Unless you can ship me your stock one. I won't be shipping these out. My car is my only DD so I need your stock one. As far as mileage goes I have to say about 12,000 +/- 300 miles.

I have set of oem shocks minus the top hats that I can send out

·
Registered
573 Posts
damn id get your ksports but im not driving my car anymore....

i thought u were in the process of trying to make a different kind of front lip

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wanna swap with my eibach sportlines + tokico HP combo for the ksports? i'm in socal as well
no. sorry. i really wanna go back to stock, but thanks tho.

I'll take the shifter for 15 bucks.. not really sure what I'll use it for, but I'll figure something out
cool. when do you wanna pick it up?

damn id get your ksports but im not driving my car anymore....

i thought u were in the process of trying to make a different kind of front lip
right now. i got bills up the a$$ and my 2 tickets to pay off and my registration w/ smog check is due in jan. plus i'm constantly getting harass by the local pd. so right now i'm just trying to get out of the game.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts