Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell a set of Mitsubishi Evolution VIII Headlights. Headlights are in perfect condition and does include projectors. These headlights were originally purchased with the intent to use the projectors for my retrofit, but I've decided to purchase already retrofitted headlights instead. Again, perfect set, looking to get 300 obo.

·
Guest User 466
480 Posts
please post pix too
i'm really interested also

·
Anh Yeu Em Jenny
251 Posts
Lxcord said:
^ i agree with V-tran...

is that his real name ? Lol....

ya that his real name... Vu Tran .. he is vietnamese.. :D

vTecaznracer said:
that's pretty good for EVO projectors...theyre more rare than the s2k ones and the s2k ones go for around 300.
but did u know that the s2k put more light out, the beam is wider, it have a sharper cut then the evo projector.. i rather use S2k over a evo projector..if u driv a s2k next to a evo..u will see what i am talkn about:angel:

BTW- any picture of the headlight itserlf yet?anytime soon? :p

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ViNhXoNxAcCoRd said:
ya that his real name... Vu Tran .. he is vietnamese.. :D

but did u know that the s2k put more light out, the beam is wider, it have a sharper cut then the evo projector.. i rather use S2k over a evo projector..if u driv a s2k next to a evo..u will see what i am talkn about:angel:

BTW- any picture of the headlight itserlf yet?anytime soon? :p
evo projector puts our more flicker though, i was going more for a crazy color contrast setup. please post your email addy if you would like pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts