Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling these 17 x 7.5 in Chrome Niche Spikes w/ Preformance Toyo Tires (Proxy FZ4 215 45 17). They are 4 Lugz and believe will fit all Japanese cars with 4 Lug Rim pattern. These Rims were on my 99 Accord for 3000 Miles and then taken off. Now I can't use them cuz I have a 2003 Acura TL Type S within 2 months. All Rims but one are in good condition. I know I have a very low post count here, but Im a member of the A-TL forum, which you can see me under the same name. I sell other stuff on those forums with some very satisfied feedback if you want to check it out, feel free to.

One rim has some curb rashes and a small chip, which can be fixed at any local store for about 100 bux. I am asking $875/OBO. Reasonable offers will be considered. Bought these rims for a lot more my loss your gain!! I live in NY area and prefer local pick up, will ship as well but shipping will be extra or have to be worked out. I travel a lot in the NY/NJ area so I can offer delivery if its not too far out of my way, including some parts of CT. Email me for those details: [email protected] or IM me as well. Couldnt post pics here due to size issue but here is the link for pics in the Acura Forum:

http://www.acurainspired.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2590

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well...wassup to all my desi peeps on this board, but how about someone makes me an offer on my rims .. I wanna get rid of em!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts