Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased the full aero kit for my car. Now I'm stuck with the OEM side skirts. They have about 10,400 miles on them, but they are perfect with no scratches. If anyone is interested in purchasing these, I'm willing to part with them for relatively cheap, minus actual shipping cost or local pick up.

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, they are stock

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ducky said:
any chance I can pick up just the driver side one?? Anyone else want the passenger side hehe. . . . If not how much for both?
I would rather just get rid of both because I have no use for them anymore. As for price, PM me a reasonable offer and I'll let you know what I think.

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ducky said:
hmm. . .now I may be confused. . .are they the side skirts that one would get when they buy the body kit or are they something else? The ones that sell for $300 per pair on http://www.handa-accessories.com?

They are not the ones that are on HandaAccessories.com for $300. They are the ones that come stock with the 03-05 Coupe. They are not the ones from the aero kit. Yup, I would be willing to ship to anyone, but you will have to pay the actual costs, unless you want to do a local pickup....Again, I am just trying to free up some space in my house.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts