Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S OEM Parts, OEM Rims, Chrome Rims- Crazy Low Prices!

Alright, have pity on a fellow V6P member, and buy my stuff if you need it ;) It's almost the end of the school year for me, and that means time to go back to Hawaii for summer vacation (where I live). Only problem.... working on my car has left me with a plethora of bulky things that I'd have to store. So do me a favor and buy some of it!

I know hardly anyone needs OEM parts... but I've got it in case you need it. All parts are off of a 98 V6 Coupe.

I'm doing everything I can to be honest in this so no one has to complain later. I'm showing all damages and will answer any questions.

OEM Intake: $20

Filter seems to be pretty much clean:

OEM Cat-Back Exhaust with "custom" tips put on it.: Got this with my car, and I thought it made the stock exhaust look faaaar better. Only problem is the stupid people who put my new exhaust on cut this one, so you'd just have to weld it back together (which they say is really easy *sigh*). $50

OEM V6 5 lug Rims: Tires are pretty worn down, so you'd have to get some new ones relatively soon, and the rim shown is the one with the "worst" damage. The rest are much better. Again, trying to be as honest as possible here, to avoid any conflict. $200 OBO

OEM Driver's Side Seat. Taken off of a 00 Sedan, but it should fit on all models. This is the model with side airbags. Only problem with it is that David cut the end of the electrical harness off of the bottom. I don't know why, but he says that he could install it easily still... so at the worst I can work out a deal with him so that he'll install it in your car or something ;) $100 OBO

Worst part on entire seat:

Indiglo Gauges... I don't know who would want these, but here you go! :p

Also up for sale are my old MKW 18" Chrome Rims... I haven't detailed these, which I want to before I sell them, but the honestly have a few issues. I went through a huge pothole with two of them, which put a couple of dings in them and caused the chrome to start to peel off. If anyone has use for them, or knows someone with a real blinged out car that wants rare 18" rims let them know. These rims originally sold for $2400 dollars. I'll let them go for $300 Obo.

I also have my stock Red Hood and the Dampners that go with it... if anyone needs one, however this would have to be a pick up, and I have the stock suspension with one blown out rear strut, and the stock exhaust manifold (the stock "headers"). These aren't needing to be sold however, but if someone is having an emergency, I've got 'em ;)

All items located in Socal, 90732. Pick up preferred, but some of the items, such as the intake I could probably ship.

Help me pay for college books!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumped back up, putting this stuff on CL sunday. Prices will be better for you guys, so if you need any of it let me know.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok updated with very low prices on all items. Please get this stuff off of my hands, I can't be storing all of this while I go home from college for summer break!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its honestly cheaper to get them online than it is to sell them to you. You can get them for about 16 bucks each OEM. Just search OEM honda parts on google, and go to the first result.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump I need to get this crap sold and out of storage, someone pls buy my rims and exhaust haha.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey you got the stock suspension stuff? how much to take those off your hands?
hey I just rememberd... i threw out the ****ty lowering springs that came with the car. I think I still have the stock struts and springs. One rear strut is blown out though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts