Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Loneryder
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the front lip underbody spoiler for sale....it's graphite pearl no crack whatsoever....also including the hardware to mount....there are scrapes on the bottom though....you don't even know it's there once mounted. MAKE ME AN OFFER ON THIS (So Cal only please) $80 - PICS are now posted - all the brackets and plastic are fine except for the paint scrapes SOLD

I also have the K&N filter (the real one) for the i4 coupe....used for 3000 miles....the filter looks sorta clean $25

Another part is the brushed metal cubby (large one under the radio) and the little "not an ashtray" and cigarette lighter portion too. Both together for $40. No scratches on either. SOLD

Black dashmat by Dash Designz...bought it at the dealer for $50.....willing to part for 20....perfect condition....including new velcro...non-navi coupe SOLD

·
Loneryder
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
pics are now posted all the items except the front lip...i'll get pics for that tomorrow. I've also opted to sell a set of 4 splash guard for the coupe...they're plain black straight from honda, been on my car for a while now. Perfect condition...asking for 30 SOLD

·
Registered
240 Posts
i want the front lip. but i'm from norcal. i can paypal and pick up later if that's kool with you. pls email [email protected] with pics. very interested and will paypal as soon as you show me the damage thanks

·
Loneryder
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys....im at school at the moment and will get up pics of the front lip for you once i get home...thanks for the patience

1 - 18 of 18 Posts