Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling this Philips HID kit that I bought off ebay because it did not fit on my car. According to the person I bought it from they were on his car for 1 month and the D2S bulbs are brand new. He also said the bulbs were 6000K but someone else told me they were 4300K so im not sure. I do not know much about these HIDs but the harness is meant to be plugged into a 9006 OEM harness but the bulbs will fit in only D2S application. I am trying to sell these ASAP so I can buy HID's that will fit my car. I prefer So. Cal residents for local pick up. I have a price in mind but PM me or reply with an offer...I want to see how much people are willing to pay. Thanx.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought these for $325 but I am willing to negotiate prices...just take these outta my hands cuz i cant do anything with them!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Those pics are pretty low quality.. what kind of ballasts are they? And what temp are the bulbs and what brand?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ballasts are Philips and the bulbs are Philips also...im not sure about the temp...the personi bought them from said they were 6000K but another person on the forums said they wee 4300K.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts