Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another watch I've decided to get rid of. It's my Kinetic Seiko watch. This watch goes by your movement and never needs a battery. It's better than an automatic watch because it stores energy for up to 6 months. There are few light (extremely light) scratches on the bezel, due to moving around in my drawer but other than that, the watch is brand new. It has a thick blac krubber strap, sapphire crystal, screw down caseback and water resistand for up to 100 meters. It retails for $395. I'm only asking $150 or best offer. Of course it'll be shipped UPS ground within the U.S. so a physical address is needed.
I'm also willing to trade for some black 6th gen headlights or projectors.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
damn, haha, if i didnt have to redo my one headlight, id trade ya, cuz i could just do yours up before i put em on my car.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
oo.. free bump.

those battery-less watches are really pretty cool... my parents have the rolex ones, its pretty cool how you can just shake it for a few minutes and your good to go... makes my Tissot look like sh*t. but i think mine is battery-less too. i dunno.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
xjdMb16a2six said:
what is kinetic ???? is it those watch taht doesnt need batteries?
Exactly. IT's a watch taht never needs a battery. Just wear it. You can sit it down for a couple of months (approx. 6) pick it up shake it 2-3 minutes and wear it.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
blacknight said:
Exactly. IT's a watch taht never needs a battery. Just wear it. You can sit it down for a couple of months (approx. 6) pick it up shake it 2-3 minutes and wear it.
Why cant I do this w/ my AV6? :rolleye2:

lol, :bump:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dang, too bad its not the black face, i like the black a little bit better.

Why is it that all i can find online is the black face, and not the silver?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jtkz13 said:
Dang, too bad its not the black face, i like the black a little bit better.

Why is it that all i can find online is the black face, and not the silver?
YOu mean this one

·
Registered
148 Posts
yeah, exactly

if you still have these next friday i'm really considering buying one. I'll let ya know

can you get the black version, and if so how much? thanks man

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jtkz13 said:
yeah, exactly

if you still have these next friday i'm really considering buying one. I'll let ya know

can you get the black version, and if so how much? thanks man
I can get the black one for $187

1 - 20 of 21 Posts