Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to sell these seats ASAP so I am droping the price on them.
You get:
~2 - Sparco Fighter Seats
~2 - 4pt. Sparco Harnesses w/ Pads
~Sparco Seat Mounts and Sparco Sliders
~~The only thing you will need to get will be floor mounts.

They cost me $1650 w/ shipping from SparcoUSA.com.
Local Pick-Up - $1200
Shipped 48 States - $1300

Click To See The Seats
**Please read the auciton for details.
-Mike

·
Registered
812 Posts
bro, you need to lower that price, the market for non-adjustable seats isnt hot, i suggest you take the loss an sell em for like 900, cause you can get milanos an torinos with sliders for less then what your askin

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I don't know what seats you are talking about but REAL Sparco Milanos cost almost $900 each ($1300 each for leather) and REAL Sparco Torinos cost $600 each WITHOUT sliders.

My seats are NEW and cost $560 each WITHOUT sliders. Seat mounts and sliders are another $100 each seat. Harnesses are $100 each and the pads are $20 per set. If you do the math thats about $1550 for my set-up WITHOUT shipping. Shipping is another $100+ for all that. My offer of $1400 shipped and $1300 local is very reasonable. If anyone wants to make an offer I am more then happy to accept anything reasonable!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guy ... I hit a BAD money sitution and I need to sell these ASAP ... please someone make a reasonable offer on these and take them!

·
Registered
812 Posts
I don't know what seats you are talking about but REAL Sparco Milanos cost almost $900 each ($1300 each for leather) and REAL Sparco Torinos cost $600 each WITHOUT sliders.

My seats are NEW and cost $560 each WITHOUT sliders. Seat mounts and sliders are another $100 each seat. Harnesses are $100 each and the pads are $20 per set. If you do the math thats about $1550 for my set-up WITHOUT shipping. Shipping is another $100+ for all that. My offer of $1400 shipped and $1300 local is very reasonable. If anyone wants to make an offer I am more then happy to accept anything reasonable!
well me having connections,

i can get milanos for 1400$, with sliders, torinos with sliders for 1100$, i never, ever pay FULL retail, especially for stuff already bought

1 - 7 of 7 Posts