Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered Cock
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few things for sale that have been sitting around my house, and I dont have any use for them. So just make me an offer on any of these parts - buyer pays for shipping as usual. Pictures will be sent upon request.

1. Stock Headers - these are off of a 2000 Accord EX V6, I have the OBX headers, so no use for these anymore.

2. Stock Side Skirts - in tefetta white, great condition.

3. Stock Grille - off a coupe, it was professionally painted by a body shop. I got the Autodynamic grille, so no use for this either. I started to dremel out some pieces, but didnt finish the job cuz my dremel tool broke - so you can finish up the job.

4. OEM CD Player - this was only used for a month until I upgraded to an aftermarket head unit.

5. Intake Manifold Cover - It is the left plastic piece, I accidentally ordered the wrong one and I already had this piece. It is brand new and black. The link below has a picture of which piece it is, it is circled in red.

6. Aftermarket Clear headlights - these had great visability at night and did not leak or have any condensation problems. Would be a good project to make them black housing headlights.

Intake Manifold Cover piece

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
how much for the manifold piece shipped to 28542?

·
Registered Cock
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Accord4life - Please make me an offer, because I dont know if I want to keep these or not for when I turn my car back to stock. So I just wanted to see if it was worth selling or not.

snikwad - thats a tight member icon with a good quote. that cd is a 11 out of 10 man...anyways..its $12.37 shipped from Majestic Honda (where I got it from) I'll just let you have it for 10 bucks shipped, if you pay by check or money order (because after paypal fee's it'll be like 8 bucks for me). So let me know...

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
I feel you on that cuz, ive been bumping it steadily since Friday morning 9am.
you said its the left piece right, is it left from inside the car, or looking at the engine.
i really need the one closest to the intake, i really copuldnt make out the Diagram.

·
Registered Cock
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On my first post, there is a link to the piece I am selling. Unfortunately I think we are talking about two diff. pieces, this one I am selling is the one on the left when you LOOK into the engine bay. the one furthest from the intake. I need the same piece you do.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
:rofl2:
i guess were both screwed, ill double check to see if i could use the piece you have.
thanks tho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts