Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my mechanic just received an Acura RL that was hit in the front. is there anything that anyone needs parted out from the car? the rims are taken and the HID bulbs and ballast are taken. the shrouds are there but the right side doesn't have the class covering it. everything in the front end from the doors onward should be up for grabs. i'll go back in a few days but you guys give me a list of parts you want parted out from there and let me know what price you want minus shipping. no interior parts can be sold.

pics will be posted soon.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
okay guys. sorry for the delay. my mechanic just got back in town and so i was finally able to reach him.
based on the inquiries here i told to pull
1. projectors
2. front brake calipers
3. engine cover (plastic engine cover)

will go to his shop tomorrow and take pics. the parts are off the car but not sure if the car will still be there. IF they are. post what you want from the front end and offer a price.
PM me if you for sure want whatever part it is you are asking with a shipped price.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
okay guys. sorry for the delay. my mechanic just got back in town and so i was finally able to reach him.
based on the inquiries here i told to pull
1. projectors
2. front brake calipers
3. engine cover (plastic engine cover)

will go to his shop tomorrow and take pics. the parts are off the car but not sure if the car will still be there. IF they are. post what you want from the front end and offer a price.
PM me if you for sure want whatever part it is you are asking with a shipped price.

not instrested in projectors. already ordered TLs. but take pic of engine cover. thanks

1 - 20 of 46 Posts