Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S Teins SS Coilover SOLD

Selling my Teins SS Coilovers from my TL-S, had them on my car for about 4K miles, like new, perfect condition. Mostly freeway, to school and from school. I'm the original owner, asking for $600 Frim. Local pickup (Orange County) or acutual shipping cost.

I think what I'm asking for is fair, so please don't haggle with me. I bought them for Tim AutoCarParts.com for $965.

e-mail me if you're interested [email protected]

Part number: DSH94-KUSS2
Applications:
99-03 TL/TL-S
01-03 Cl/CL-S
98-02 Accord I4/V6 2/4 Door

·
Registered
144 Posts
whoa...they look new...are those the before install pics or u just clean them real good? no scratches or nothing....

oh...where are u from?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are after I took them off. I cleaned them so they would be ready for the next user. There are a couple of scratches on them when the installers put them on and took them off. When they install them, the installers have to put some muscle in it, they have to push down the rest of the suspension to get the coilover in place. So they rubbed with other parts when they were put in place. But with 4K miles on them, they are basically still new.

These are the rear coilovers, the bottom fit in a hole, so there is natural movement that would cause rubbing

·
Registered
670 Posts
haha...can i have dibs after like the 300 other guys? anyway...i'll take my place in line if thats ok

1 - 16 of 16 Posts