Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have a set of Used Tein SS Coilovers for the V6 98-02 Accord.16 way adjustable and the ride is smooth. Used for about 6 months. I am located in florida. $550 Plus I will pay half of the shipping. I have everything except the sticker. If interested email me at [email protected]
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i wanna get out of the car scene since i dont drive that much. :D Just to let everyone know I am takin these off my car this weekend so I do not have pics yet.

·
ANdy
126 Posts
Blah... damn I feel likea n00b now. Virgin post :-D

the Teins wouldn't by any chance fit a 4-banger accord now would they?

TIA,
ANdy.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
that price is dope. it should go real quick.
what else are you selling B

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
yeah, that strut bar sounds nice, give us pics.
where are you located

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok everyone, here is the deal. The teins are still on my car but are coming off tommorrow so I can have pics by tommorrow nite.
I would like to get 550 for these and i'll pay half of the shipping. If you pick up its 525. I also have a neuspeed chrome front strut bar. alone that will be 45 and buyer pays full shipping. 40 if pickup. Now if you want to puchase both teins and the neuspeed, its 590 and i'll split shipping with buyer, or 560 pick up for the both. I am located in Gainesville, Florida. I will only ship to 48 states only. Sorry Canada. I am firm on the price since its a good deal for everyone.
Please email me since I do not check the forums often. [email protected] or you can call me its 352-871-6119.
Thanks everyone

1 - 17 of 17 Posts