Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Untitled
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I'm selling a pair of Valeo projectors that came off a Cadillac CTS. I don't know much about projectors so I don't know if these are good or not. Anyway, just shoot me an offer, pictures are below. I'll try to answer any quesitons the best I can.

just for fun I put my mini maglight flashlight in the projector and this is what came out, look at that cutoff! hah

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
ill take em when i get back from nyc. wanna hold onto them?

also can anyone verify their fitment into the tycs?

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
the_accordian said:
can any of you HID guys verify if these have everything needed for a hid retoift?

uhh...you're gonna need more than projectors for a good retrofit. if you're gonna use these projectors...you gotta get the HID bulb holders. i believe they're the same projectors for both....just a different bulb which requires a different bulb holder.

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Most projectors have bulb holders. Can't tell if these projectors have them. You need d2s ballasts w/ ignitors (some have ignitors built in) and d2s bulbs. Also a wiring harness (optional but recommended). That's it... By the way, I have bulbs and ballasts if you want... Probably like $225 shipped. All OEM Philips stuff, so it's quality.

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
They're HB4 bulb holders so you either have to buy new bulbholders or you have to modify those bulbholders for D2S application.

Vany, did you get my PM with your tracking #?

·
Registered
76 Posts
amazing projectors, those of you offering $75 should feel lucky that someone else more knowledgable hasn't offered more.

go to a HID forum and sell this, you will get much more.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts