Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Jesus Lives!
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F2 Type 1 coilovers BNIB $500 03+ accord/Tsx

Price: $550 picked up $600 shipped flat!

Item: FUNCTION & FORM TYPE-1 FULL COILOVERS: ACCORD TSX TL 03 04 05 06 07 BACK IN STOCK!

Located: Socal, IE Pickup? Fine! Shipping? Fine!

Condition: BNIB YES BNIB! Never Used or Mounted!

One year warranty
Adjustable ride height
Adjustable from the lower mount, which allows user to retain full stock travel
Dual tube shock design for maximum ride comfort
Steel construction of lower mounts for increased durability

·
Registered
665 Posts
What are the drop ranges on these coilovers? I don't wana slam my car just a nice drop.

·
Jesus Lives!
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm going to have to say yes. don't get me wrong I enjoyed my megans, but dollar-to-dollar quality & performance I'm going to bat for function. What my type 1's did stock, my adjustable megans maintained.

If I were to compare apples to oranges, F2 Type 1's vs megan EZ, the EZ would be like lowering an accord on s-techs. Clearly IME my Type 1's are comparable to Megan's SS adjustable coilover, if that doesn't say a lot then there's nothing left for me to say.

·
No Cash No ***
653 Posts
I'm going to have to say yes. don't get me wrong I enjoyed my megans, but dollar-to-dollar quality & performance I'm going to bat for function. What my type 1's did stock, my adjustable megans maintained.

If I were to compare apples to oranges, F2 Type 1's vs megan EZ, the EZ would be like lowering an accord on s-techs. Clearly IME my Type 1's are comparable to Megan's SS adjustable coilover, if that doesn't say a lot then there's nothing left for me to say.
The type one 1 ride justt like the megan ss coilovers??? Damn so the type 2 are pretty much like teins or bcs then???

·
Jesus Lives!
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 150 Posts