·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone interested in these?

·
aka cg2 (feel the POW!!!)
333 Posts
they look like oem underspoiler skirt to me?
that's not a bad price
glws, bump

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they are OEM and the small crack is very minor if I put glue on it and sanded it you couldn't even tell and I have not seen any OEM side skirts for under 300 a piece and I don't think you can buy them any more any way. If some one can show me them for cheap I will lower the price but these are not the cheap fiberglass ones and I have most of the clips for direct bolt on to any of the coupes

·
VrOoM! VrOoM!
557 Posts
you can still order brand 03-07 lip kit for accords.

I just got my front lip brand new last Tuesday...

In that case its not rare at all and there damaged... I'll say you prop sell then at least for 100 "OBO" bucks because you can ask for something close to retail especially when they are damaged and not discontinued...

DOWN BUMP!! :barf:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The confusion is my fault this is for the 98-02 2 door coupe not the the later models. I am sorry about the confusion I didn't specify the model year and you are correct if they were for the newer accord that would be a bad price. that said if anyone would like the OEM Honda side skirts for the 98-02 accord coupe let me know.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
anyone want these 6th gen OEM skirts and I have the back bumper too with the skirt

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
6th gen oem skirts make an offer they snap right into the car just have to take the bottm skirt off and snap these right in and 1 screw these are for the 6th gen

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sold

MODS plz delete thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts