Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Since there will be a lot of pictures from this meet, I thought it would be nice to have a seperate thread just for the pictures. Please post pictures from the 19th meet here! So... here you go!

I know the group picture may not fit in under 1024 width resolution but I didn't want to make it any smaller since nobody might be able to tell whos who. :p

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Here are my first set of pictures. I tried to capture a single shot for everyone but it looks like I missed out a lot. Most of the pictures posted are cropped and I have larger original version just in case anybody wants them.
If one requests a removal of a picture(s) I will pleasurely do so asap.

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Most of the pictures posted are cropped and I have larger original version just in case anybody wants them.

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Most of the pictures posted are cropped and I have larger original version just in case anybody wants them.

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Yes, I do have some car pictures too. Just not many :p More coming up tomorrow.

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
Excellent pics!

Eccen said:
Since there will be a lot of pictures from this meet, I thought it would be nice to have a seperate thread just for the pictures. Please post pictures from the 19th meet here! So... here you go!

I know the group picture may not fit in under 1024 width resolution but I didn't want to make it any smaller since nobody might be able to tell whos who. :p
The day turned out to be great! All the pics look good, with this one being one of my favorites, because it was a lot of fun making it! Great job!!!

:up: :shake: :v6pyea: :grouphug: :v6pflag: :thanks:

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: DAAaaaam!! That camera is too truth tellin. LOL Along with my skull, I should have shaved that 9 O'clock shadow on my face, too!! :p Curses!

Nah! Tite pics, man> I feel like I am still there. lol Next time, let me stare at the culprit who takes my pic.LOL J/P. Yup! But ya grill shots are amazingly detailed.lol

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
:up2: Andy, your camera owns.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts