Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I needed only one front strut for my drivers side. I have the 3 remaining, brand spanking new coilovers for the rear and one front. I would like to sell the remaining set for $550 but i am willing to take offers. Would prefer local but willing to ship. Thank you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any takers...? I really couldn't gauge a price because afterall it is a set of 3. But please if you have a reasonable price I am more than willing to consider. You can use them as a replacements or buy a single CO directly from Tein.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
You should do the leg work to find out cost of one from Tein, so that buyers are informed..

I wonder why you didn't buy a single one from Tein though...

·
Houston-Imports.com :3
114 Posts
I could not send you a message back because of my post count, but you asked if I need the front or rear. I would want the front, as you only have one front strut.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
You should do the leg work to find out cost of one from Tein, so that buyers are informed..

This. Who sells 3 coils? Lol.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The leg work is bringing you the 3 coils at a cheap price lol. I was T-bonned a month ago. I was in contact with Tein for a single coil but patience is not one of my virtues so I just got a complete set. Tein kept calling me and I only assume to let me know the price but at that point I could have cared less because I had the part I needed.

I could not send you a message back because of my post count, but you asked if I need the front or rear. I would want the front, as you only have one front strut.
NP. I,ll PM you.

This. Who sells 3 coils? Lol.
I do. I might not need it but it doesn’t mean someone else out there doesn’t need it. They could have a bad C/O or are willing to invest the time to contact Tein and have them send them a new C/O. People sell crazier stuff, I am just a dude trying to sell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts