Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This phone has the lastest (3.66) softeware from Nokia and is made in Germany. It runs on s40v2. It's awesome because you can send your friends FLASH messages! They just flash on the phone.. not like a lame text message where the person has to open the message. This message just shows up on their screen!

Awesome 3-D sound, it's honestly unbelieveable! What's perfect about that is the memory card. The phone comes with a 128mb memory card and has hot swap. So while the phone is on, you can swap out different memory cards!

I've had a phone like this before but this one is BRAND new. Still has the plastic seal on the phone and everything. I just took it out for pictures and to confirm it's in perfect condition!

The phone is a rare mist blue, the last phone I had was silver. EVeryone and their grandma has a silver phone. Honestly, it's just dead sexy.

It's unlocked and will work with any GSM service: AT&T, Cinguar, T-Mobile, Fido, Orange, Tido...?

Brand NEW NIB

Asking price: $400

I want to sell this because my close friend just had surgery and he needs help paying his bills (bills with an S!). :(

Thanks for looking!

More Info on the phone... with a L337 amount of user opinions..
http://gsmarena.com/nokia_6270-1198.php

·
Registered
414 Posts
hey chica,
clear out your pm box, you cant recieve any messages. :D oh give me a call, i like to ask you a few questions. 626-641-5449. thanks

Joce

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
o00o0oh nice phone. u definitely know your phones! i must resist. are you gonna get the nokia n80 when i finally comes out?

bump!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
joedanger11 said:
o00o0oh nice phone. u definitely know your phones! i must resist. are you gonna get the nokia n80 when i finally comes out?

bump!
Maybe, I have on my eye on it. Hopefully it's smaller than this phone.

BUY MY PHONE

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
how many of these do you have?! lol

bump for an awesome seller =)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
hey free bump for a nice phone..just curious, isn't $400 too much, considering that u were sellin the silver one for i think $300 (not sure though, bad memory)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well this one is newer.. and it's a "rare" color. Or I think it's rare.. This one is BRAND NEW. What do you think is a fair price?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
lol i duno...the price is not bad...just too much for most member on this forum i believe... "I THINK" u have better luck lowering the price just a bit if anything..good luck

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
^the n80 look so much like the samsung d600 (500) this one looks better :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the replies everyone and ponickka (pm me with how u came up w/ that sn!!) thanks for the feedback, i appreciate it.

i am open to offers. $400 is just my asking price.

as for the n80.. i know it's going to be really expensive. i thought about collecting the whole N series.. until i saw the prices.

i was going to trade this phone for the n70.. but i just can't handle the size. the n90 is even worst!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts